P3S Image transmission problem Asus Zenpad Z380m

Reaction score
Just picked up an Asus Zenpad 8 for my standard. I can connect to the P3S with no problems but the image transmission goes from color for a second then black and white for a second then blank and repeats. The tablet is running Android 7.0 and i have disabled a lot of apps. I can use my galaxy S8+ with no problems. Any Ideas? Thanks in advance!

Thanks msinger! I tryed everything on the list and installed a couple of the older versions and im still having the same issues.

The video is color for a second then black and white for a second then blank. The rest of the screen is normal. I am giving up. I have tryed everything short of rooting the device. Will be returning it to Amazon and find a new tablet. Thanks for the replies everyone!

The video is color for a second then black and white for a second then blank. The rest of the screen is normal. I am giving up. I have tryed everything short of rooting the device. Will be returning it to Amazon and find a new tablet. Thanks for the replies everyone!
Rooting is not going to help. I have an ASUS 580C and it works great. It's clearly something with the tablet.

I keep following this topic. I have the same problem with another kind of phone:

- Homtom, Zoji Z8 (4 GB ram)
- DJI GO 3.1.xx
- Android 7

According to my findings, it is a problem of Android 7. It breaks every x seconds a connection but unfortunately I'm not sure what exactly it is. I have tried it with DJI Go versions from 3.1.8 to 3.1.28.

I have same problem with Asus Zenpad 8 (z380m) image problems...
I have update tablet, apps, disable lot of apps...Anyone?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.