P3S goes to Atti straight after poi mode

Reaction score
Hi all

Quick question, i tried poi and follow me mode in gps for the first time recently, both performed as they should.

My worry is that when i chose to cancel the flight mode (captured what footage i needed to), my p3s automatically goes into Atti mode from its position where I chose to end whatever mode i was in. Example is i was poi around an object of interest, it was only about 20-30 feet high, got the shot, decided to bring it back to me, exited the poi mode and Atti kicked in, the p3 started drifting! Quite worrying, can you imagine of i was doing poi at say 100 feet and it went to Atti mode and drifted, im worried I will lose it. Makes me not want to do the flight modes.

Has anybody any idea why it does this or any tips to prevent it?

Thanks all
K

How do you cancel the POI and Follow Me modes? Did you flip the S1 switch all the way from "F" to "P" and didn't stop in the in the middle?

I'd suggest getting comfortable flying in ATTI mode. As part of my flying I practice in ATTI mode in case I need to use it I'll feel somewhat comfortable.

How do you cancel the POI and Follow Me modes? Did you flip the S1 switch all the way from "F" to "P" and didn't stop in the in the middle?

I'd suggest getting comfortable flying in ATTI mode. As part of my flying I practice in ATTI mode in case I need to use it I'll feel somewhat comfortable.

Hi i did the cancelling on the screen....i cant remember where my s1 switch was positioned :(

I always cancel poi by flipping the s1 switch all the way up to P mode and have never had any problems.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic