P3S for $26? Too good to be true

if he scams 100 people, thats $2600 in his pocket to get away with before the owner of the account sees it is compromised. You will get your money back (from ebay) but the scammer will likely be gone before ebay catches this.

Most likely a scam... good luck!

I always wondered why people who do this don't charge a more realistic price that is still a steal. Really. They'd fly off the shelf just the same speed if they were 260$ as 26$ and the fraud would be a lot more profitable. I don't even have any respect for his ability to scam people let alone actually getting one lol

Reactions: dirtybum
I had $27 left over in my pp account so I pushed send! We'll see what happens!
No diff than betting on a pony[emoji41]
Hey I bought 5 P2V+'s for 15 bucks each way back and got this and of course my money back DJI P2V.JPG
Saw the 4K for 499 and got that so WTH :)

Reactions: Nickster
I can only hope when I post my picture of my package here that it's something as funny as that Dirk

Reactions: dirkclod
I can only hope when I post my picture of my package here that it's something as funny as that Dirk
Hey..we ain't lost nothing if we get nothing . That fish was funny cause to get my money back I had to send it back . I did sorta just not that one .
Went to the bait shop and got a big dead crappie minnow and sent that :)
Got my money back but got that dead fish back too :eek: Did not smell good at all after going to China and back .lol

One sap went all in and bought 10 -

User ID
s.gif
Price
Quantity Date of Purchase
-***m
s.gif
( 328
iconTealStar_25x25.gif
) US $26.00 10 May-06-16 23:21:00 PDT

Thanks for the update, an EBay learning experience.
I wouldve been more surprised if I got a fish or a phantom out of the deal! A while back a seller had NIB P2's for $20/40 shipping. Totally seemed like a scam, shared it w/ my buddy and he ordered before I got a chance to, an hour later the post ended! We thought for sure my buddy got taken for a ride and I dodged a bullet, six days later he had a brand-new phantom two for 60 bucks

Reactions: henick and dirkclod

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
intertronixlabel