P3S camera

NST

Reaction score
i have scratched the lens on my camera, van the lens be replaced or do I have to replace the entire camera?

If you are talking about the front element on the lens (not the filter) you may be able to find an aftermarket lens assembly- they were offered for the P3 A&P, perhaps standard also.

If you are talking about the front element on the lens (not the filter) you may be able to find an aftermarket lens assembly- they were offered for the P3 A&P, perhaps standard also.

It's the outer glass portion, is that what you call the element?

It's the outer glass portion, is that what you call the element?
If it’s the part that comes off easily hats what I call the filter. Easy to find a replacement.
The P3S does not have a removable and easily replaceable UV filter as does the P3A and P3P.

If it’s the part that comes off easily hats what I call the filter. Easy to find a replacement.

Gotcha...it's the lens. If I had a filter on it i wouldn't of scratched the lens. I don't think there's any way around it as it looks like he lens is permanently attached to the camera

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helen Y West