P3S $399 on eBay right now!

Reaction score
Reactions: PhantomPlanet
Perfect
Just order one. Good deal

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Last edited:
Doesn't matter with eBay and PayPal If it is not brand new / unopened sealed. You can cancel it

Beside. 9 negative during 12 mt period. I look at all the complain post. They all get their refund for whatever reason. I am comfortable with that

Last edited:
Reactions: SilverStone641
True. It's just that you gotta deal with the refund process and the waiting if things head south.

It's all good

True. It's just that you gotta deal with the refund process and the waiting if things head south.

It's all good
Yes. That's all true
That's the price you pay for trying to save money. In this case $135 saving over b/m place like Besybuy or Frys

i posted a similar thread a week ago. I might have to jump on this just for litchi missions. if something goes wrong, $399 doesn't hurt as bad as the cost for a advanced or pro.

Well so far everything is fine. I order one at 11 am and already received a tracking number by 2 pm.

Order on April 1.
Received today April 5. UPS free shipping
New, sealed and fast delivery
Very good

71812654f748af157cf04dc616f4f549.jpg

Yes. That's all true
That's the price you pay for trying to save money. In this case $135 saving over b/m place like Besybuy or Frys

The nearby Fry's here in San Jose will match prices. Esp. online prices, and if no tax, they'll exclude that too. The only store in the area that sells Phantoms is their Sunnyvale Store. If they'll match eBay's $399 price I'll but it. btw, $135 savings? I thought msrp was $800.thus the savings is $400, right?

I am now a proud owner of my first Phantom 3S (eBay).:p Wish me luck.

"Your order was placed.
View order details. We'll send you an email confirmation soon.
Estimated delivery: Tue, Jun. 07"

The nearby Fry's here in San Jose will match prices. Esp. online prices, and if no tax, they'll exclude that too. The only store in the area that sells Phantoms is their Sunnyvale Store. If they'll match eBay's $399 price I'll but it. btw, $135 savings? I thought msrp was $800.thus the savings is $400, right?
Phantom 3S is now msrp $499, since 4 came out.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl