P3P wont fly straight.

Reaction score
Hi, I have a P3P and it's not flying straight. Here is what I have done:

1. Calibrate IMU
2. Calibrate compass (open field)
3. Made sure camera is pointing forward
4. Made sure I only used right stick and no other left or right inputs are registered.
5. Only fly in low wind speed.

I start up the drone and hover. Im looking directly under it so we have the same degree orientation. I press the right stick forward, drone goes forward and a bit to the left. I press back drone goes backward and a bit to the left. It wasn't wind because although there was a bit of wind, it was moving to the right.

7L6m0ia.jpg

Here is the path it took. You can see here it's making some sort of a reverse V. This is all accomplished by pressing the stick forward and backward.

f5m74Og.png

Here is a screenshot from my phone to prove that I was only giving it forward stick at that moment.

riOYC3o.jpg

Here is that same image orienting the aircraft at 0 degrees the reverse V becomes more obvious this way.

Last edited:
Try this:

Done. Still the same issue. By the way the drone doesn't even hover perfectly. It just moves around 1-2 ft on 15 gps. Do you think my Drone is defective? I wish I could fix it on my own because I have somewhere to travel to soon and wish I could bring this with me.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj