P3P parts for sale! Entire drone & controller! - READ!

Reaction score
I have a crashed P3P I'm selling. I wrecked the camera and gimbal and cracked the hard shell under one of the motors. It still flies and works perfectly except the crack in the hard shell causes a vibration that induces a crash if the motors are spun up too much. It will need a new hard shell.

I have a brand new, never used or unwrapped P3P controller as well.

Make me an offer on the drone. It would be perfect for someone whose sunk one or who needs parts or looking to rebuild one. Gimbal mount in picture will not be included.

Controller is new. Brand new. Never even powered up. Asking $400 for that.

Attachments

• DSC06463 (Medium).JPG
    DSC06463 (Medium).JPG
    128.3 KB · Views: 426
  • DSC06464 (Medium).JPG
    DSC06464 (Medium).JPG
    93.5 KB · Views: 385
I'm blown away to see what these crashed P3s are going for. I saw a crashed P3A, no battery or controller, go for like $620 on eBay, with $25 shipping. So by the time you scrounge up a battery, ($150+, if you're lucky) and a controller ($400?) congratulations. You've just paid the price of a P3P, and you are the proud owner of a P3A, with a camera that has a cracked ND filter, and who knows what else. Oh, and by the way, you have no warranty, on a bird that has already crashed at least once. Not that a DJI warranty is actually worth anything, but it seems to make those who have never had a fly away feel better.

Sometimes I think you could come out ahead right now by buying a P3, crashing it, and selling it for parts. But, on the bright side, if I ever get mad at myself for doing something stupid with money, I can just watch what is going on with these crashed P3s, and suddenly, it doesn't seem so bad.

I'm blown away to see what these crashed P3s are going for. I saw a crashed P3A, no battery or controller, go for like $620 on eBay, with $25 shipping. So by the time you scrounge up a battery, ($150+, if you're lucky) and a controller ($400?) congratulations. You've just paid the price of a P3P, and you are the proud owner of a P3A, with a camera that has a cracked ND filter, and who knows what else. Oh, and by the way, you have no warranty, on a bird that has already crashed at least once. Not that a DJI warranty is actually worth anything, but it seems to make those who have never had a fly away feel better.

Sometimes I think you could come out ahead right now by buying a P3, crashing it, and selling it for parts. But, on the bright side, if I ever get mad at myself for doing something stupid with money, I can just watch what is going on with these crashed P3s, and suddenly, it doesn't seem so bad.

This is typical of a newly released product with no spare parts available. As soon as DJI starts shipping spare parts, all the price gougers will be gone. I was amazed that people were paying $700+ for a replacement camera that will be sold by DJI for $500 +/-, and almost $300 for a spare battery that was available the next week for $159. There's a sucker born every minute.

Would you part it out? I need the gps module.. And a friend of mine needs the board.

I have a crashed P3P I'm selling. I wrecked the camera and gimbal and cracked the hard shell under one of the motors. It still flies and works perfectly except the crack in the hard shell causes a vibration that induces a crash if the motors are spun up too much. It will need a new hard shell.

I have a brand new, never used or unwrapped P3P controller as well.

Make me an offer on the drone. It would be perfect for someone whose sunk one or who needs parts or looking to rebuild one. Gimbal mount in picture will not be included.

Controller is new. Brand new. Never even powered up. Asking $400 for that.
Is the camera/ gimbal still for sale?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic