P3P created video looks terrible

The transmitted video is 720p by the way, not 480p. Highly compressed though. You can change that setting under HD app settings along with transmission channel. Default is auto to attempt getting clearest channel and best compression so you get enough video for FPV and photography setup.
Remember, this isn't a DSLR. You have a long distance radio between the camera and what is essentially a viewfinder.

Video isn't too bad considering where it was captured from.
If you want to use the app editor, you can import the video stored on the SD card. Transferring via RC will take forever so take the card out of the gimbal and put it in the tablet.

After doing some researching on ISO and shutter speed... is there a good neutral zone where I can just set it at and keep it there? Seems like ISO 400 and 2000 shutter speed seems pretty smooth.

After doing some researching on ISO and shutter speed... is there a good neutral zone where I can just set it at and keep it there? Seems like ISO 400 and 2000 shutter speed seems pretty smooth.

If I were you I'd stick with auto exposure for now until you get more experienced. And try to keep the ISO lower, like 100 if it's a sunny day.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robvalduga