P3P Carbon Props

Reaction score
Hi,
So I've just decided to order some of the genuine DJI carbon props from amazon,
2 Pairs DJI Phantom 3 E305 9450 Props Carbon Fiber Reinforced Self-tightening Propellers (Composite Hub, Black with Yellow Stripes) For Phantom 3 Professional, Advanced, Phantom 2 series, Flame Wheel series platforms and the E310/E305/E300 tuned propulsion systems Black W/ yellow Stripes: Amazon.co.uk: Toys & Games

Are these the genuine DJI ones ?
Is anyone here using these and what are your thoughts
I would like to see some pics of your birds with them attached,
In anticipation for mine tomorrow

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Hi,
So I've just decided to order some of the genuine DJI carbon props from amazon,
2 Pairs DJI Phantom 3 E305 9450 Props Carbon Fiber Reinforced Self-tightening Propellers (Composite Hub, Black with Yellow Stripes) For Phantom 3 Professional, Advanced, Phantom 2 series, Flame Wheel series platforms and the E310/E305/E300 tuned propulsion systems Black W/ yellow Stripes: Amazon.co.uk: Toys & Games

Are these the genuine DJI ones ?
Is anyone here using these and what are your thoughts
I would like to see some pics of your birds with them attached,
In anticipation for mine tomorrow

I just bought the
9450 Carbon Fiber Reinforced Self-tightening Propellers (Composite Hub, Black with Yellow Stripes)
thinking they were for a Phantom 4. Being that they are such a pain to return, I will sell them to you (2 packs of 2 props unopened) for $15.00 x 2=$30.00. Face value is $19.00 each.

I just bought the
9450 Carbon Fiber Reinforced Self-tightening Propellers (Composite Hub, Black with Yellow Stripes)
thinking they were for a Phantom 4. Being that they are such a pain to return, I will sell them to you (2 packs of 2 props unopened) for $15.00 x 2=$30.00. Face value is $19.00 each.

I just bought the

Thanks for that offer, but I'd already ordered them on amazon before posting on here,
I also think if would of been expensive seeing as I'm in the uk
But thanks

You should have ordered a spare AC with the props..... seems a lot have had issues with them spinning off... seriously though if they are the genuine DJI with the composite hubs you shouldn't have any issues as long as you pay attention to mounting them correctly.

Reactions: Liam_89
Been using the genuine dji carbon composite props since day one, I prefer them on days with no wind as they are more responsive, occasionally if there is wind I use the plastic ones as they are a little more forgiving and give smoother movement due to having that little bit of flex.

Reactions: Liam_89
If anyone wonders if they are sharp!!I
339c90d1ac3270b75637aba05ab32c4c.jpg
57b89a1a29dc9e0baefd252135cb4fee.jpg

July 4th 2016 I had been flying for over an hour with normal props and decided to try the carbon ones! Flew for 20 mins and to be quiet honest didn't notice much difference between the two, when I came to land one of the skids came to rest on a smallish stone and tipped the quad over. The result was two of the props shattered sending carbon everywhere, I was standing approx 3 meters away. So glad we have the NHS in the uk, twelve stitches in the first pics and after having the tendon grafted back on in the second pic 8 stitches and didn't cost a penny[emoji4]. Really glad there was nobody else close otherwise it might have been a different story, I would not touch carbon props again with a barge pole, they are so brittle it is unbelievable; I always assumed that there was actual fibre running through them and that they were firm but with a slight give but the ones I used shattered into hundreds of pieces. I must add that the ones I used were purchased off eBay and were not Dji branded.

Hi Liam_89, you will probably be ok with original ones (hopefully) as I said earlier I would have expected to see carbon fibres running through the props as I saw running through my fishing rod when I caught it in my boot lid a few years ago. It just looked like brittle black plastic when it shattered with that familiar carbon look on the outside!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20