P3a shell

Reaction score
My p3a has had like a stress fracture near 1 prop it was like this when I brought it flown loads never had a problem but I want to put a new shell on it before the good weather in the UK. (Yes I no I got a long wait lol) see loads of shells on eBay are these any good and are they easy to change my self thanks

I've purchased an e-bay top/bottom & gear shell. All good.
I had to retain the battery frame in the bottom shell, it has an adhesive but is easily removed. You'll use it again.
I'm gonna say, if you like working on things & have a little "wrenching" finesse, the change over is simple. Look at several video's first, go slowly following what you've learned. Take picture's, & mark on tape the screw sizes next to the motors etc.
A quality screw driver set available on "Phantomhelp.com" will be necessary to complete the job.
I'll look back & check on the seller of shell I purchased.. It's been a while though. "Boxer" is an Excellent tool kit.

labeling an egg carton mounted securely to your work surface makes a perfect place to remove & place screws when disassembling.

Last edited:
Great post with great info Phanthom2USA.......and another good idea is to take several good close ups of the wire connectors and where they go and orientation too on the main printed circuit board......and like Phantom 2 USA says........Study several U-tube videos before the work begins !

Keep In Touch we are all here to get you back going in good shape.

Reactions: GaryBull

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94