P3A GIMBLE not in neutral position, facing ~20 degrees to the left side.

Reaction score
hello.
can anyone please help me in this regard? my P3A's gimbal is looking to the left by approx 20 degrees from the centre, it happened from the time when i plugged out the battery while the drone was on the ground with propellers rotating. after that i did every kind of calibration, compass IMU gimbal calibration everything, still its not coming to neutral position. any solution plz?
best regards.
20190224_111553.jpg

Attachments

• 20190224_111622.jpg
    20190224_111622.jpg
    4.6 MB · Views: 248
hello.
can anyone please help me in this regard? my P3A's gimbal is looking to the left by approx 20 degrees from the centre, it happened from the time when i plugged out the battery while the drone was on the ground with propellers rotating. after that i did every kind of calibration, compass IMU gimbal calibration everything, still its not coming to neutral position. any solution plz?
best regards.View attachment 108846
I just noticed in the picture that the red light is on so are you connected to the remote also and if you are there is some type of error. What was the reason you pulled the battery while the ac was still on

Reactions: ViperReloaded
I just noticed in the picture that the red light is on so are you connected to the remote also and if you are there is some type of error. What was the reason you pulled the battery while the ac was still on
Thank u for ur reply sir.
Yes the problem exists even while connected with remote, when the red light is off too. And the reason of pulling out battery was that there was some problem in the app due to which the fone restarted while the drone was in the air. It was getting control signals from remote so i brought it down,but the fans kept rotating. So i manually put the battery off by pressing the button. Drone switched off.Then pulled it out

Thank u for ur reply sir.
Yes the problem exists even while connected with remote, when the red light is off too. And the reason of pulling out battery was that there was some problem in the app due to which the fone restarted while the drone was in the air. It was getting control signals from remote so i brought it down,but the fans kept rotating. So i manually put the battery off by pressing the button. Drone switched off.Then pulled it out
If you switched the battery off before pulling it there should be no issue from that. There is a set screw on the yaw shaft that has been known to come loose. Have you checked that?

Reactions: ViperReloaded
If you switched the battery off before pulling it there should be no issue from that. There is a set screw on the yaw shaft that has been known to come loose. Have you checked that?
No i havent checked that. Where's that?

No i havent checked that. Where's that?
See the tiny black screw in the centerof the yellow circle? Thats a small hex screw that tightens down onto a flat spot on the yaw shaft. If it comes loose (which happens) the camera will not center itself.
20190226_071702.jpg

See the tiny black screw in the centerof the yellow circle? Thats a small hex screw that tightens down onto a flat spot on the yaw shaft. If it comes loose (which happens) the camera will not center itself.
View attachment 108952
Ty i never knew about that myself and can u post if that was the problem

Reactions: 3rdof5

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94