P3A for sell

Reaction score
Phantom 3A for sell, 900.00 Shipped inside USA. I will also include a Du Bro Balancer for free and Lens cap for free too.

Reason for sell is that I live near an airport and I cant even fly the drone inside my house. I have made multiple threads on this forum and also on Facebook page criticizing the No Fly Zone, I also asked DJI to at least allow me to fly it in my back yard with a maximum altitude of 20 meters and they refused.

The drone only has 11 battery charges and 3 hours and 23 minutes of fly time.

Drone has never been crashed nor maltreated in any way and is in perfect working condition.

And in the event that you may need future repairs I can and I will assist in any way possible, my local store dronenerds.com is an authorized DJI repair center.

Once I sell this I will get a SOLO drone because that one doesn't have the no fly restriction.

I can provide proof of purchase and any other required info.

Thanks

ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1434313156.398691.jpg

ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1434313169.584617.jpg

ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1434313205.420514.jpg

ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1434313249.571457.jpg

Even with the Solo, I wouldnt recommend you flying in regards to your relation to the airport. Maybe there is a park thats 10-15 minutes away?

Either way, see you on 3drpilots.com soon!

Jacob, thanks for the advice ;) and see you on the dark side soon jejejeen

A good Deal for sure! I'd be careful about the dark side. I'm there and I have to be honest........ I'm not blown away so far. Just a friendly heads up! Either way, someone is going to get a good deal on your P3A!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Thank you AmosMoses. And yes someone will :)

Btw guys I can also provide my ebay account for verification, I have 100% feedback, I also have heatware.

Heatware is a feedback website used on various forums.

Last time I sold something using that system was in 2011 when I was involved in the computer world.

Heatware. https://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=69925

Ebay http://m.ebay.com/recfb?sid=ranger052&itemId=

Lol! I have a bunch of heatwave feedback from computer stuff too! Lots of EVGA stuff. Sure wish these forums would pick it up as a way to submit feedback for buyers and sellers here.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Drone is no longer for sell guys!
So sorry but i was flying today and discovered that the battery has a lower voltage reading. I am know in the process with my credit card to get my money back because neither DJI nor the dealer Drone Nerds want to help me. They all say that the battery is perfect and there is nothing they can do.

Check pics and see for yourself how perfect is the battery!!!

ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1434510239.460286.jpg

ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1434510250.363165.jpg

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic