P3 won’t turn on

Reaction score
got a question I pick up a phantom 3 4K last Sunday. The guy said that it needed a new battery. So I picked up 2 today they are fully charged. And when I put the battery in the drone and turn the battery on The LEDs on the battery light up then you hear a click from one of the motors Then the battery turns off. Any ideas?

got a question I pick up a phantom 3 4K last Sunday. The guy said that it needed a new battery. So I picked up 2 today they are fully charged. And when I put the battery in the drone and turn the battery on The LEDs on the battery light up then you hear a click from one of the motors Then the battery turns off. Any ideas?
Welcome to the forum!

Are you doing a double press to turn on the battery?
Did the seller demonstrate that the P3 worked?

Reactions: JoBe
Welcome to the forum!

Are you doing a double press to turn on the battery?
Did the seller demonstrate that the P3 worked?
No he didn’t demonstrate it
I pressed the button then held it for a couple of seconds

I pressed the button then held it for a couple of seconds
That is not the way it works. Press the button once, watch the lights come on, then press it again. Like I said above about the manual.....well enough said.

Reactions: JoBe
"IF".....you have never flown a High Tech drone before......go to a wide open space....and with no over heard wires...or flag pole ect...Keep it in Beginner mode....IF you have read the book you found that out.it had a Beginner mode that will restrict you from going to HIGH and too far out....I hope that you have finally got the Drone to power UP ok........Fly safe and careful....and let US all know how your doing !...and IF you are flying and get in dangerous predicament .......Take all fingers OFF the sticks IT Will Hover In Place !.... and then very carefully feed in left or right or forward to.. get the drone to a safer area....before you start to use both sticks to control it !

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl