P3 used in water rescue

He has the antennas pointed flat, straight out from the RC. Anyone else use that position?

Wow he used the drone to carry and lower a life vest? I'm surprised it carried the weight or flew very stable with that swinging around. Not to mention trusting the person receiving the life vest wouldn't tug too much and cause the drone to crash in their face.

Wow he does ! Dude needs to RTFM..lol

I like the term the chief used "aerial observation" ...i might have to use that one day.

Reactions: skyhighdiver
Wow he used the drone to carry and lower a life vest? I'm surprised it carried the weight or flew very stable with that swinging around. Not to mention trusting the person receiving the life vest wouldn't tug too much and cause the drone to crash in their face.
No no...he carried a line to the kids which was attached to a bigger line and the vests where pulled along that.

Reactions: dysan911
I was flying at the beach last weekend, a lady came up to me and said that her son has been out surfing for over 2 hours now and that she can't see him anymore, she then asked if I will be so kind to fly to behind the breakers and see if I could spot him. He was wearing a black and yellow wetsuit! I then made the flight of about 500m out and spotted him! Showed her the image on the iPad. She was so grateful and could not thank me enough! Must say I was happy I could help and felt quite good about my p3p,

Great work.

WELL PLAYED, CHRIS. That was well worth risking your P3P over water. I would have gladly done it in a heartbeat.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31