Reaction score
Hello,
Found these on ( E-Pay )
If you've not seen them yet?
E9C80CCC-A4FD-4F37-ADD6-B15E86086FFB_zpsracfe4g1.png

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=151666734720

J Dot

Reactions: Fplvert
Nice. I had a few of the dups let over from my P2. I used the ascend and forward stickers only. Sometimes if I need to do something quickly I get those two mixed up. Stickers that I really wanted were a video and photo sticker. You can't see those while flying so it would be easy to forget which side they are on. I could see the C1 and C2 stickers being useful as those buttons are not labeled either. I think for new fliers the RTH and power button (missing from this set) might prove useful. Not a good idea to mash the power button in a panic.

For the time being I will just create my own photo and video stickers.

Another addition I'd like to see (other then a power button sticker) to every set someone sells are blank stickers that can be written on.

Oh, I also used the small round number to place on my battery. I like these as I like to rotate use of my batteries (when I have more then one) as not to wear out the same ones. Just something small and out of the way.

Thanks J Dot!

Ordered a set.

Nice sticker set. I would change the checklist a bit but to each their own. Good set thanks for sharing.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4