P3 Standard $250 Is that a good deal? Is it worth getting?

Reaction score
527E50B3-BDF9-4599-ADA1-239683EFF45B.jpeg

I'd say it is...but, then again, I'm partial. It's my favorite of the DJI drones I have. Any extra accessories (batteries, case, filters, etc)?

Ya, makes you wonder!
I seen a posting on eBay a couple days ago, auctioning what was listed as a 3P3 camera. All the pictures were of a P3 Standard.

Lol, yes.... Put the damper in there correctly. Makes you wonder how the quad was really treated.

That damper doesn't even belong there.
Dampers belong on all four, but the anti drop pins are only supposed to go on two of the four holes, diagonal of each other. If you only put two damper balls the gimbal plate will wobble around like crazy!
I stand corrected, and now that you pointed it out, I can't believe that I actually posted that! I knew that.....sheesh!

Reactions: KachemakDiver
Put the bumper in place again,250 bucks is a real good price.

That"s what I paid for mine on ebay with an extra battery and it has been the best $250 I have probably ever spent

I got mine for 300 dollars and I thought it was an awesome deal! So 250 is even better!
That"s what I paid for mine on ebay with an extra battery and it has been the best $250 I have probably ever spent

People on eBay right now are trying to get over 600 dollars for a second hand phantom 3 standard. Last two me I checked they were going for 300 to 400

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl