P3 se gimbal potentiometer

Reaction score
Hello,
unfortunately I had crash with my P3se and my gimbal has dance problem. I am looking for any information on the internet and I have found information about potentiometer, example movie:
I measured my potentiometer and between top pin and below left and right I have about 9Kohm and 6Kohm.
In the move there is information that it should be 4Kohm but movie is regarding p3 pro and advanced not for SE.
Maybe anybody know if potentiometer in P3SE should have the same values? Maybe for p3se is used different potentiometer with different values?
Thank you in advance for any cues.
Adam

Does anybody know what resistance should be there?
I have found on aliexpress that the same board is for p3se and p3standard, so maybe somone knows valuese on p3 standard?
BR,
Adam

ok I have found information.
There are the same potentiometers for p3/p2/p4. For pitch and roll are the same potentiometers.
You can buy them on aliexpress search for
RDC506002A
BR,
Adam

Did the arm seperate from the roll pot?
If so, or if you disassembled to check,fix, whatever... the crazy dance happens when one of the pots are not of alignment with the board that the shaft seats into. Usually 180 degrees out if I recall.
Procedure is one here or one of the Phantom forums. Simple/ easy to do and quick fix for something you thought was major/ complicated!

Good luck!

hey :D
I had lucky :D in my case it was only potentiometer(strange values) :D Shafts positions were ok...
after replace it, crazy dance gone :D all is fine now.
BR,
Adam

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helen Y West