P3 scavenger hunt

Reaction score
Let's have some fun with our phantoms....more then we already are. We do this on a truck Forum I'm on. Basically someone picks a topic or landmark. And the first person to take an aerial shot of it (birds eye or normal) gets to pick the next item. This should send you guys all over lugging your pelican cases and backpacks around. :p

I'll start.

Water Tower

Go!

Edit: please keep the topics broad enough where someone doesn't have to jump on a plane and travel.

Like this...

Attachments

• index.jpg
    index.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 310
Maybe I am, but after two years, four phantoms and over 1000 posts, I might have been found out by now.

BTW, it's probably a good idea, but how can you prove that you took the photo? A selfie? Well that doesn't involve aerial imaging. Just saying like,

Also, I was out at 6.00 this morning filming before the traffic began. :)

Who f***ing cares about proving it. Go post in the flyaway section loser. If someone really wants to waste their time by Googling the picture instead of having fun to go capture it then that's their problem. Spirit of the game. You probably cheat at solitaire so stop posting please.

Back to the game.

We ain't got water towers over here.
Erm, in true British vocabulary please. Remember you represent your country. "Sir. we do not have water towers".

Fondest regards
Phil

Reactions: happydays
I think this would be fun. It's gotten off to a rocky start but...maybe a screen shot from the pilot app.

If it wasn't raining right now I'd get the water tower.

Anyway, challenge accepted.

i think you should have to provide a few seconds of video... with the built in software you can edit and post easily :)
that way it proves you took it :) or at least makes it harder to google (5 second water tower clip)

so i just took off to go do it and got a CRITICAL VOLTAGE ERROR... LANDING NOW... it started to land half a mile away... i had to break sequence and hammer it back home.
no idea what happened... then it said i needed new FW

Last edited:
Reactions: vegas-k9
Here you go :)
i took a video of the trip too... im editing it now

BTW it was 1.14 miles to the water tower and the bars barely moved... what a beast for range.

Last edited:
Reactions: vegas-k9
Nice! So now you pick something for someone to shoot. And the next guy. And so on.

I like making videos :) so im producing it now... its going to be uploading in about 20 minutes.
The clue for the next item to find is at the end of my video.... but the answer is "Water Fountain" like the ones found in lakes or ponds, shooting water in the sky :) like the bellagio :)

btw vegas, great idea. i hope people participate. I need reasons to get this thing out... it is a Pure joy to fly... im playing with the solo a lot, but of course no gimbal, etc... the p3 is just a good bird, period.

sweet. water fountain it is. GO!

oh and no repeat subjects! obviously its not hard in the beginning stages of the game but as it goes on it gets harder and harder.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic