P3 Professional Limited Use For Sale (extra battery)

Reaction score
I just bought the P3 professional and have been flying occasionally for 3 weeks. Absolutley an amazing upgrade and a quantum leap compared to the PV2+. It looks brand new, not a scratch, scuff, hard landing etc. If you are even an intermediate flyer this will knock your socks off. I have a large contract with a real estate firm where I need the Inspire 360 deg view and more importantly the hand held device that DJI is coming out with here shortly that leverages the camera from the Inspire so I can shoot indoor shots when needed.

The P3 Professional will come with all original boxes, accessories as well as an extra battery that you will absolutley need. If you are interested, call or e-mail below and we can take offline and I can send you photos and discuss price. The list price is $1,428 for a new one with the extra battery. I will obviously take less.

If you are interested in saving some money for a "like new" P3 contact me by e-mail, phone or text.

Regards,

Brad Johnson
[email protected]
515-991-6020

Have you already received the 2nd battery?

I can't see both batteries in any of the pictures
No, DJI has not shipped out the 2nd batteries yet as far as I can tell. I have a DJI official dealer in Seattle, given thier location they will be one of the first to receive. Thier best guess is 1-2 weeks but quoting them "You never know with DJI". Let me know if you have any other questions.

Regards,
Brad Johnson

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic