P3 Pro - All the Goodies - DBSMod - SF Bay Area

Reaction score
For Sale:

My Phantom 3 Professional. It's one of the Good ones with the distortion free lenses. I know because I've owned a few of them and some of crappy ones had blurs around the edges of the lens. This one has perfect picture. I'm selling this one it's in mint condition. It's flown only maybe 15x as this was a brand new replacement I purchase after crashing my last one at the Bixby bridge.

I'll take pictures of everything, there's so much goodies

Includes:
1 - Phantom 3 Professional
3 - Batteries
2 - Battery Chargers
1 - Controller with metal tablet holder (not the cheep plastic) and DBSMods modification ($99) for 6mi range
1 - DJI Hardshell Backpack
1 - DJI Inspire Harness, fantastic for holding control
1 - Professional Display Hood so you can see your iPad Mini in the sun
4 or 5 - Polar Pro filters, including polarizer
1 - 3D printed gimble holder (better than original)
1 - Original Box
TONS - Of great props
1ish - PARTS of SPARE Controller (i bought an extra controller for my DBS Mods), and took it apart

I'm sure there is some things I'm leaving out. Make me an offer. I'm happy to meet in person to exchange, or as long as your legit I can ship the item.

It's guaranteed to be in perfect working condition. But I'm not responsible for what you do with it. I have receipts from DJI and Amazon.

PM me and make me an offer. The ONLY reason I'm selling it is because I'm going to be extremely busy for the next 3 months until vacation and feel horrible keeping it in my office without letting it fly. I figure in the summer when I can fly I'll probably get something like mavic for taking on overseas vacation.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic