P3 prices on Amazon UK

Reaction score
That's 2 Amazon sellers got the P3 up on Amazon.co.uk for pre order but the prices are shocking compared to the US Amazon prices.
£1,399 for the P3P with extra battery.

VAT is a big component of that and there's no getting around that.
If you go to the DJI store you'll see that they set the price for UK sales there and everyone else charges the same.

It's worth flying to New York and taking in the Niagara Falls or something with your new toy

Not sure how the sales tax, the U.S. Equivalent of vat is worked out if bought from Amazon

That's 2 Amazon sellers got the P3 up on Amazon.co.uk for pre order but the prices are shocking compared to the US Amazon prices.
£1,399 for the P3P with extra battery.

£935 for Pro with extra battery here in Thailand, I am planning on sending one of my old P2V+ to my brother in the UK next week for him to sell on Ebay to see if I get hit with any import tax as a test (I don't think I will)

It would be £1239 direct from DJI
Amazon prices are often curiously fluid and go up and down on a daily basis in sync with perceived demand versus availability (or what they think they can charge).
At the moment they must think you'll be prepared to pay more.

Yeah I see what you are saying. There are local shops selling it around the £1,239 mark. Do you think Amazon will sell it them self's as there returns policy is great if there are any problems. Still trying to decide between P3P and P3A.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.