P3 Facebook group to start banning members?!

I will often stand on a mountain at 610m, launch up 90m and fly out over the valley, so I am flying at 700M (2300 ft). lol come get me, many Americans are paranoid people...

......... many Americans are paranoid people...
Yes, and it's really sad. To be nit-picking over AGL and/or ASL, mountain no-mountain. We were once a country of explorers, inventors and a very curious people. We've made possible many great strides in the world, working with other countries and peoples. Then you come across a forum like this.................. and see the effects of years of watching Honey Boo-Boo and American Idol. We've become a nation of idiots and takers. Heart-breaking.

Reactions: LuvMyTJ
many Americans are paranoid people...
Then you come across a forum like this.................. and see the effects of years of watching Honey Boo-Boo and American Idol. We've become a nation of idiots and takers. Heart-breaking.

Not sure why the anti-American slams but other than a few yahoo comments ^^ I think this "forum" provided a clear representation of what makes our country great. We are fee to question the ruels and "regulations" that unelected bureaucrats try to impose on the people.

Not sure why the anti-American slams but other than a few yahoo comments ^^ I think this "forum" provided a clear representation of what makes our country great. We are fee to question the ruels and "regulations" that unelected bureaucrats try to impose on the people.
Not an anti-American slam, far from it. I love my country, and am ashamed to see what's happening to it. But political discussion isn't allowed, so I'll just leave it at that. Hope you continue to enjoy happy flying!

Reactions: AmosMoses
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say most forum members here probably don't watch honey boo boo. We're a classy bunch.

I'm an AMA member and just received this link from the director. Interesting reading if you can take some time away from your Honey Boo Boo watchin lol:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2015/06/27/faa-aircraft-models-hobbyists-ama-column/71006100/
Yes, read it the other day.

"........ The adverse impact of this rule can be seen by the public response to it. Over 33,000 public comments were submitted on this rule. This is more than 7 times the number of comments received on the more broadly publicized and scrutinized small UAS rule. The FAA needs to consider the advice and concerns of our community as it moves forward with regulations....."

I was told the panel paid no attention whatsoever to the public response submissions. It will surely wind up going to court for us hobby and recreational flyers.

While POTUS, SCOTUS, and lawyers figure it all out and we get an actual law in like 5 years, I'll just use the common sense I was lucky to been born with and fly how I want. The P15 will be out capable of speeds of 600mph and reaching the moon by the time they put actual laws in the books. I'm definitely gonna FPV to the moon. Who's with me?

Thanks Google!! That was actually on TV?? Good grief.......Glad I don't spend my life in front of the tube! I think I lost 1million brain cells from watching a few seconds of clips....:eek:

Thought Honey Boo Boo was from Minooka Il.

:confused:What the hell is a honey boo boo????
Please forgive me ..but he asked :eek:
honey_boo_boo6_large.gif

You should be banned for life, introducing us who never heard of "Honey Boo Boo". Now we can't take it back. Oh the humanity.

image69_zpsmhsvnjcj.jpg

Isn't there any alt in GPS record? Usual GPS track log is of lat/lon/alt by MSL. I don't know about P3 log, pure question.
I'm not even sure. I feel like the GPS data only has elevation ASL, not AGL. I would be surprised if the GPS system contained terrain data for the whole planet.

Reactions: taroh
When I mentioned Honey Boo-Boo, I was thinking of the mother. Had a guy once tell me he called her brisket-neck. I LOL'd so hard I almost sharted!!

mama-june-600.jpg

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj