P3 Camera screen zebra stripes

Reaction score
I changed my original lens to an ND filter from DJI. When I turned on the drone my camera display on my iPad 2 showed certain brighter areas with black and white stripes. When I took the camera outside in the sun the entire display had black and white stripes. I changed back to the original lens and the same thing happened. Does anyone know what is causing this and how to alleviate this issue?

I changed my original lens to an ND filter from DJI. When I turned on the drone my camera display on my iPad 2 showed certain brighter areas with black and white stripes. When I took the camera outside in the sun the entire display had black and white stripes. I changed back to the original lens and the same thing happened. Does anyone know what is causing this and how to alleviate this issue?
They are caused by over exposure-- you can turn them off in the app or if you use the dial on the right side of the controller, you can dial down the exposure and they will go away. That way you can set the exposure on the run.

Reactions: Sheri
They are caused by over exposure-- you can turn them off in the app or if you use the dial on the right side of the controller, you can dial down the exposure and they will go away. That way you can set the exposure on the run.

I tried the right dial on the controller and it reduced them quite a bit. However they don't disappear completely. How do you turn it off in the app? I'm a newbie with drones so I really appreciate the help. :)

I tried the right dial on the controller and it reduced them quite a bit. However they don't disappear completely. How do you turn it off in the app? I'm a newbie with drones so I really appreciate the help. :)

I just played with the app. The over exposure warning was on. I turned it off and the lines went away. Thank you SO much. That was frustrating when I wanted to try out the new lens.

Go into the camera settings on the right side of the screen and on the top line, there is a slide switch that will turn off the over exposure warning.

Reactions: Sheri

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rockymountaincaptures