P3 all cased up

Some might not like that case.......But I've had mine for over a year and i find " not a thing about it that i don't like " and its lockable ....You can even put it in the case with the props on and have the drone more ready to fly at the field.... " How ever "I always do a pre flight and re check the "snugness" of all four props >> snug Not overly tight << ......Happy Flying and you are gonna be hooked like we all are.;) Oh....and have you got your name and phone number on the drone some where just in case something happens it better to do that now...then later after something takes place and YOU wished you did !
I have a "Nanuk" brand case. It locks, too... in two places. Only time I had it in a hotel, I had a safe in the hotel closet on a pedestal, so I ran a bike cable around the pedestal and hooked it to each lock on the case. Nobody could take it or open it. Felt save leaving it there. This model also has extend-o handle and wheels like one of those airport suitcases. Only wish the wheels were larger for outside use, not just sidewalk use.

I'm also not for keeping propellers on a drone. Before the start of each flight I have a kind of ritual of checking. At that moment I check my propellers. It prevents me from taking off 'in a rush' and thus overlook essential checking points.

I also don't like to go abroad in (small) plane with a running engine. I doubt if the pilot has performed all the checks. ;)

Hey chatikib. As a (small) plane pilot, I’d much rather go abroad with the engine running, cause we know what happens, if the engine quits!
BTW, I do perform all my checks for exactly the reason stated.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20