P3 Advanced - Light crash (video issues)

Reaction score
Hi all,

A bit stumped as to what I can do to repair my p3 advanced - so hoping somebody has had a similar problem to me...

After a small crash I have now got what I believe to be weak antenna signal on the aircraft.

I get 'no image signal transmission' errors intermittently (the video sometimes shows up but it is very weak and will drop out again if I move at all). I am also getting an intermittent message saying there is bad radio signal on the app. I have tried re-seating the ribbon cables into the gimbal as I noticed that the smaller ribbon cable had become unplugged (the small cable that connects to the back of the gimbal and plugs into the aircraft body itself. There appears to be no damage to any of the gimbal, camera or any other part, but this does not fix the problem. I also see "Gimbal disconnected" on the app intermittently too. The SD card is still accessible and I can read my files by plugging into the micro USB port on the side of the gimbal.

Straight after the crash the app was reporting a compass failure, but after calibrating it, this error has disappeared and now I am left with bad radio signal and weak/no image transmission.

Hopefully somebody has had this issue before and can point me in the right direction!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.