P2V photos/videos

Reaction score
Don't know if this has been done before but would any P2V owners like to share photos/videos of what they have taken on one new thread (topic), it would be very interesting to see. I know the inspire 1 forum has it which is very interesting to view:)
Your thoughts?

That's why I wear glasses:) didn't see that.... I only look on the PV2 forum which is relevant to me:D worth a go I suppose.
OK porky,so ya only look at the P2V section cause ya think this is the only one relevant to you...Wrong !!!! I get all my antenna ideas from the plus section and not just there . General D and really all the other sub-forums should be at least looked at because you are missing so much info it's a shame ! I look at all we have in here and learn from all of them ! What applys to one might to the other so get out of just here cause I ain't gonna let no one bit ya ;) I always look in photo's and video's just to try and learn just what we can do with these things !
:eek: Whoops... me preaching again ! Sorry :oops:
Hey look in Off Topic as we have a good bit of humor there and I know you and Squid would love it !
Nothing wrong though with having this in here too ! Here..smell me rose's :)
Flowers on MD 006.JPG

Last edited:
:DOhhhhhhhhhhhhh... I did get told offffffffffffffffffffffff...:D

I better start looking more around the phantom pilots forum then, yeah;)

image.jpg

Or I'll get the above from dirk again:eek:. :) :D Lol

Last edited:
Reactions: dirkclod

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues