P2V is a Dud. A Flop. A Disappointment.

This thread is like a religious fanatics wet dream ..... theres only 1 way to glory or death to all (Gopro vs P2V F 200) ??? ... seriously !!!??? ..... way way to funny !!

CunningStuntFlyer said:
GMANNZ said:
This thread is like a religious fanatics[sic] wet dream ..... theres[sic] only 1 way to glory or death to all (Gopro vs P2V F 200) ??? ... seriously !!!??? ..... way way to[sic] funny !!

Facts = good
Feelings based upon what you have purchased = silly

Very much so ... ;)

Mav456 said:

Boy, I consider myself lucky to be late to the party, I guess. With no previous quad experience except for a Blade 180QX (which I bought about a month before I 'discovered' the P2V), I've loved every minute with my Phantom. I'm not a professional photographer (or even a hobby photog) so I'm happy with the pics it takes. My friends are awestruck! As I've smoothed out my flying (and thus, my videos), I'm liking them more and more as well. ;)

So I guess you could call this a case of "Ignorance is bliss", because I'm blissfully sailing along enjoying my new hobby. Even my wife likes it. How can you beat that? :eek:

If asked, I'd say NO, my P2V is not a Dud. NO, it's not a Flop. And it's CERTAINLY not a Disappointment. Again, since I have almost nothing to compare it with in my past, this just turns out to be my opinion of my newest, latest, and greatest hobby discovery. I've had no flyaways, no crashes, none of the stuff most complain about.

I know, I know, there's two kinds of Phantom pilots. Those who've crashed - and those who WILL. :lol:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20