Other Hobbies

Ham Radio.
I operate VHF and HF, voice and digital modes. Member of 2 Ham Radio clubs, serve as President of one of them. Serve my Parish (county) Office of Homeland Security/Office of Emergency Preparedness as the ham radio and auxiliary communications coordinator.
radio desk March 2018.jpg

my newest hobby is hunting. i have only started in the last 6 weeks and it is mostly for toilet paper but my gf now has me hunting flour and hand sanitizer to. :)

Since the covid craze we have attempted making masks, but realized my true calling is gourmet cooking, overeating, and binge drinking. And if I actually see a pack of yeast on my social distancing remote county Walmart shopping trips, I am gonna buy it like its my job!!!

Reactions: GregoryBME
I mountain bike, ride my unicycle, play one of my many (too many according to some) guitars, making short films, and offroading with my Toyota 4runner.
Just wondering what other hobbies drone pilots have.Myself I grow bonsai trees,and cane chairs.
What do you do?

Reactions: GregoryBME
A typical question my kids (all grown) ask their mother is "what is he into now?"

I collect hobbies. Motorcycles, martial arts, numismatics, target shooting, RVing, guitar, keyboard, flute, Korean...

I'm semi-retiring at the end of the years so I can have more time to spend with the hobbies, my 15 grandkids and 6 great grandkids.

Reactions: Weston Ney

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20