Orlando FL. New to drone flying and looking for a good place to fly

I left there in 2007. I lived there over 20 years. I worked all over the Orlando area. I metal detected every neighborhood there I think. I lived in Orange, lake and Volusia county.
Still, it is a big area. It will take you 45 min. to drive from one side the other including suburbs.

I left there in 2007. I lived there over 20 years. I worked all over the Orlando area. I metal detected every neighborhood there I think. I lived in Orange, lake and Volusia county.
Still, it is a big area. It will take you 45 min. to drive from one side the other including suburbs.
Yes it takes for ever to get around. Im on the west side of Orlando.

You should try going to the Forums/regional meetups/Southeast US and there is a thread there for Central FL

You live in the flatlands of central Fl, what's to look at? Maybe the outskirts of the Kingdom, like the areas they've mothballed? A 'behind the scenes' look? The new Avatar ride is close to the perimeter, as are the animals, some shots there? I'd like to see those. As long as you're not over the site, you're good. You asked for suggestions, no sense getting snippy at me. As the P3S is marketed as a flying camera, if there's nothing to take pictures of and your not-smart *** does not have the creativity to figure out what might be some great shots, whaddaya want? I don't see your keister performing any tricks. Your 'join date' isn't a coincidence, is it. You Tube 'Fly Over Magic Kingdom'. Done and Out, have a nice day.

Reactions: Robert P
You live in the flatlands of central Fl, what's to look at? Maybe the outskirts of the Kingdom, like the areas they've mothballed? A 'behind the scenes' look? The new Avatar ride is close to the perimeter, as are the animals, some shots there? I'd like to see those. As long as you're not over the site, you're good. You asked for suggestions, no sense getting snippy at me. As the P3S is marketed as a flying camera, if there's nothing to take pictures of and your not-smart *** does not have the creativity to figure out what might be some great shots, whaddaya want? I don't see your keister performing any tricks. Your 'join date' isn't a coincidence, is it. You Tube 'Fly Over Magic Kingdom'. Done and Out, have a nice day.
I apologize for my post.

Robert, I also live on the west side of Orlando. Send me a direct message of the area you live in. Where I fly may be close to you, depending on your location.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tpren3