Order shipped

where I find my customer number ? I see only the number of order ...
:eek: Well that woke you up huh !
Wecome to the forum Andilama :)

Once you get the "order shipped" the next process is it goes into a container with 4999 others and spends around 2 weeks on the ship. Once it reaches the port it goes through customs and then on to which ever shipping company. Generally from Hong Kong to your house is 20-24 days.

But.....DJI doesn't use that process so we're lucky. :)

I ordered within an hour of the presentation of the price. Ordered P3P w/o battery because as they were updating the website, no packages with battery were displayed. The put up the P3P first and the P3A showed up 30 minutes later. Received a "Has Shipped" email, but tracking number is not yet active, meaning the box has not been scanned into the system yet. Not sure how long it will take to move into the USA. There are still NO EXTRA BATTERIES listed in the store for the P3. Not sure if I can stand flying with only one battery available! Still no description of the P3 props, but I assume they are the same as P2 after the high performance motor upgrade. Looks like the P3 is exactly the same size as the last P2 models, using similar are the same upgraded motors. Going to 15 volt battery may help extend flight time.

i don't see the client number :O

Attachments

• Immagine.png
    Immagine.png
    82.9 KB · Views: 507
That takes you back to order another, try clicking the long number.
It should show just to the right of that.
You are correct, sorry for bad info.

Could be that you're so far back in the queue they haven't generated a number for you yet.

FedEx now shows its coming directly from China with expected delivery on Wednesday. As long as it makes it by the weekend!!

Joe

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31