Opinion on video quality, colors and exposure

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I would appreciate some feedback on the quality, color saturation and exposure of this video. I am a noob and still trying to figure out all of this.

Thanks!

Some nice flying indeed!

Just IMHO, but yes, I think that some of the colours are over-saturated..... I guess that you were using your own chosen settings? It may also be due to what YouTube has done to it, (I watched it in 1440p, which is about as much as my pc can handle), but I think that the distance-focus is a bit lacking in some places as well.

No personal criticism intended - but you did ask for feedback and I hope you find my comments constructive..... :)

Some nice flying indeed!

Just IMHO, but yes, I think that some of the colours are over-saturated..... I guess that you were using your own chosen settings? It may also be due to what YouTube has done to it, (I watched it in 1440p, which is about as much as my pc can handle), but I think that the distance-focus is a bit lacking in some places as well.

No personal criticism intended - but you did ask for feedback and I hope you find my comments constructive..... :)
Thank you I really appreciate it. Yes I shot in DLOG and tweaked myself. I will figure this out some day :) I completely welcome the feedback. Thanks again.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj