[Open Box] Phantom upgrade option for Zenmuse H3-2D

Reaction score
P330
Spare Part NO. 25
P330CB-H3-2D

Finally the missing puzzle has arrived. My new Zenmuse and new Hero 3 have been sitting there waiting for this upgrade to come. I received my order in this morning and I can't wait to share with you guys:

IMAG0549_zps4a734e38.jpg

White box with blue DJI logo

IMAG0548_zpsfc602327.jpg

Factory sealed, part number: P330CB-H3-2D

IMAG0550_zps42883fd1.jpg

IMAG0551_zpsd7e73465.jpg

IMAG0552_zps50bf23e1.jpg

IMAG0553_zps3b00e685.jpg

I will get my Phantom installed tonight; hopefully this will give me a perfect upgrade

Very nice! Happy for you! Hope everything works out well. I'm still waiting. I've had the Zenmuse since Jul 8th. Dealer says he expects to have the upgrade kit by the end of this week. Where did you purchase yours?

Zircon said:
<snip> ...Dealer says he expects to have the upgrade kit by the end of this week. Where did you purchase yours?

FYI, Aerial Media Pros (West Coast) had them as of late last week. Ordered on Friday & rec'd in CT on Monday. Installed it Tuesday night, but haven't flight tested yet. The install was uneventful and the NAZA booted and got through initialization sequence, warm-up, and GPS lock with no problems evident.

Steve

Hey guys - I am in he process of installing the zenmuse h3-2d. watching DJI's video - #1 I've installed the upgrade kit, the video doesn't look like they are installing on an upgraded MC. #2 - It shows I have to solder the "PMU of Naza-M V2" on the circuit board. I don't have that! I was under the impression that all I needed was the upgrade kit and the Zenmuse. I just want to make sure I don't screw this up!

You don't need PMU. The 8-pin cable is for video downlink. This cable replaces the video downlink cable from the Zenmuse.

Raptor, you made my day! So if I go by the video instruction (which now seems nothing like my config)=(I'm a newbie), I just skip all the PMU related steps? Man, I wish there was better instruction for those who have installed the upgrade board and are now installing the gimbal.

Hi there. Hoping someone can help a newbie figure things out a bit. I've been successful at installing the upgrade kit and h3-2d. I was wondering what the video link is for? In the install video, they have it connected to the new board, but they don't show what it goes to on the other end.

Is this for video tx? if so, how do I connect it to the tx...do I need an adapter?

Thanks for your help!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31