One of my best flights I've had

This has to be one of the best flights I've had... I managed to keep the whole video stable and watchable . For me it's not always that easy cause something weird always happens

Yip I like that
Couple tips I can offer,,must remember to keep turns slow and gentle if with p4 you have gimble buffer speed which controls how fast the cam starts aND stops and comes out smooth to watch...I think p3 have this option to,,
Cool pull back shot on the boat that's a big ship (say that fast 3 times lol)
Wouldn't hurt to Chuck a strobe on there,makes easy to relocate if have to check device info,bit hard to see with that "city of lights" c what I did there,anyway that's something I'd do,good flight;);)....ps...wish I was there playing follow me

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: PhantomWetSuits
The only time I did a fast turn was when I was going for the landing . Right after I looped around that pole
And at 2.20,hey its not bad turn is just when focused or orbiting object fast turn can make background hard to watch,,,hey like I said I thought it was cool:)

How hard was it for you to get a daytime waiver and the shoot over people waiver? Was that the QE2?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20