P3 Firmware Old Ph3 pro with AC and RC 1.3.2.0 should I upgrade?

Reaction score
Hello all, after all years passing by I got my Phantom 3 pro a spin.
I have both AC and RC to 1.3.2.0
Is the new DJI go app will work better or should I find an old DJI app?
should I stick to the firmware I have?
Thanks
Pas

I inadvertently upgraded my P3P firmware after 3 years of flawless flying on the original firmware. To my surprise and joy, the 3.1.50 firmware worked just fine in the brief test flight. I must do some more test flights, especially for altitude, before I'll send the AC out over the ocean, but so far, so good.

Next day. Test flight up to 400' AGL went perfectly. 3.1.50 seems to be a good firmware upgrade for the P3P.

Last edited:
Reactions: xjmdrone
Hello all, after all years passing by I got my Phantom 3 pro a spin.
I have both AC and RC to 1.3.2.0
Is the new DJI go app will work better or should I find an old DJI app?
should I stick to the firmware I have?
Thanks
Pas
I did both, the upgrade demanded firmware up grades which tanked the drone on one and worked on the other (I have 3). I am now a firm believer in ..if it works, don't fix it. Find the old go app.

Reactions: xjmdrone
I did the firmware update version on the AC and dowmloaded the dji go app onto my iPad mini2. Now I have a black screen and two messages: "Gimbal disconnected" and " No transmission signal". After researching and reading some stuff on here, I tried all of the troubleshooting ideas and no success. Not a happy camper

I did the firmware update version on the AC and dowmloaded the dji go app onto my iPad mini2. Now I have a black screen and two messages: "Gimbal disconnected" and " No transmission signal". After researching and reading some stuff on here, I tried all of the troubleshooting ideas and no success. Not a happy camper

I hear you.. me too I have no live transmission feed any more but the AC record stills and video all right. look like it's a flaw on the chip that transmit because of overheating or firmware upgrade or ? check this link > Fix no video feed / black screen / no image transmission / no FPV on Ph3 Pro

I did both, the upgrade demanded firmware up grades which tanked the drone on one and worked on the other (I have 3). I am now a firm believer in ..if it works, don't fix it. Find the old go app.

Thanks.. I'm quoting member xj "I moved up to 1.4, then to 1.5 so I could get the RC and battery updates. Then I dropped back down to 1.4 on the bird so I could get the advanced flight modes which 1.3 doesn't support"

I might just do that above. I have also the flawed live transmission feed from the AC gimbal as well...

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj