Official DJI props fixed my Jello

Reaction score
Just wanted anyone to know that I was expierencing some intermittent jello issues with my phantom. Have tried everything to fix. So when I had to buy new props after chipping a couple of cloned DJI props, I bought OFFICIAL OEM DJI props. Jello now seems to be gone.

43's or 50's?

Enola Gay said:
FantomPhlyer said:
Just wanted anyone to know that I was expierencing some intermittent jello issues with my phantom. Have tried everything to fix. So when I had to buy new props after chipping a couple of cloned DJI props, I bought OFFICIAL OEM DJI props. Jello now seems to be gone.

I related breaking news - the Sun rises in the East and the world is indeed round.

Stay tuned for more amazing pronouncements.

Right, well we all are here to learn isn't it ?
Like to hear your flawless life's history.
This kinda reaction resorts in the backstabbing, " i've told you so ", bulling, etc... department.
Thats the real " amazing pronouncement " and thus doesn't provide any contribution.

He has learned the lesson, so no need to kick this fellow member in the ........ ( fill in what seems appropriate )
Even a donkey doesn't hit his heat twice on the same rock.

Any well balanced props would have fixed it, building yet another thread about this is a waste of time and space.

Enola Gay said:
I related breaking news - the Sun rises in the East and the world is indeed round.

Stay tuned for more amazing pronouncements.

This guy/gal is the same old troll that's been here under so many names. He/She sure is sneaky and hard to recognize. NOT. Please do not answer him/her or be antagonized by his/her remarks. Ignore him/her as if he/she isn't here. The admins will be deleting the account soon enough.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT