October Surprise

Reaction score
Dreamy cruise above New England lakes and wetlands at sunrise after an October snowfall. Shot with a P4P, graded & edited in Premiere.

Music by Kai Engel.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

My wife and I enjoyed the flight (of fancy). Lol its dang hot here. But finally going down into the 60’s tonight. YAY...hate to sweat on Halloween ?????

nice, I got similar over our lake in Georgia two Decembers ago. Where in Mass is your edit from?
This was all taken in the Boston MetroWest suburbs.

Beautiful place and well done. If anything I would have liked it more
if you had slowed the video down around the lake houses. Makes me very envious. ??

Nice work! I appreciated the smooth flying and the pleasant transitions. Everyone here who posts their homemade videos should take note.

Thank you all for you kind words. This is why I have the P4P drone - it enables me to create art to share.

I grew up in a movie-making family. My father was a professor of cinematography and made documentaries. I worked summers on his film crew in high school. That was 50 years ago. I wish he were here now to see what I'm doing.

Just simply beautiful...

Dreamy cruise above New England lakes and wetlands at sunrise after an October snowfall. Shot with a P4P, graded & edited in Premiere.

Music by Kai Engel.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Great video..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.