Obstacle avoidance glitch.. big issue or no?

Reaction score
My p4p has flown great. It is stable, fast and the obstacle avoidance and all works. I am a bit paranoid, because I just sold my dirt bike for this drone. It works great, but like twice when I flew up on takeoff the controls were delayed for a few seconds.. not a big issue just curious. But occasionally, I'll get a thing that says there is something behind me on obstacle avoidance but nothing is there. I tested it and the obstacle avoidance worked fine. Just curious as to what this is, thanks

My p4p has flown great. It is stable, fast and the obstacle avoidance and all works. I am a bit paranoid, because I just sold my dirt bike for this drone. It works great, but like twice when I flew up on takeoff the controls were delayed for a few seconds.. not a big issue just curious. But occasionally, I'll get a thing that says there is something behind me on obstacle avoidance but nothing is there. I tested it and the obstacle avoidance worked fine. Just curious as to what this is, thanks

Was the back towards the sun?

Was the back towards the sun?
I believe it was, yes. But when I'd turn the front towards the sun I don't think it did this. Can't really recall though, might have. But the obstacle avoidance itself works amazing. I tried ramming myself several times, lol

I believe it was, yes. But when I'd turn the front towards the sun I don't think it did this. Can't really recall though, might have. But the obstacle avoidance itself works amazing. I tried ramming myself several times, lol

Try that in S-mode (not).

Try that in S-mode (not).
That would not go over well
I'm not sure that would create any problem at all.
In Sport mode your obstacle avoidance will be disabled and you won't get any OA warnings, whether true or false.

Obstacle avoidance isn't magic and there are a number of situations including a low, bright sun that can affect it.
Here's what the manual says about this:
i-DGwNx9K-L.jpg

Reactions: PhantomEvan
I'm not sure that would create any problem at all.
In Sport mode your obstacle avoidance will be disabled and you won't get any OA warnings, whether true or false.

I think you need to move your "humour recognition" switch from "attenuate" to "normal" or perhaps to "enhance". ;)

I think you need to move your "humour recognition" switch from "attenuate" to "normal" or perhaps to "enhance". ;)
You might have to explain the joke to me.
I can't see that the original comment made any sense or that there was anything funny about it.
Trying it in S-mode wouldn't have made any difference.

You might have to explain the joke to me.
I can't see that the original comment made any sense or that there was anything funny about it.
Trying it in S-mode wouldn't have made any difference.

He said "tried ramming it into myself" (while in P mode).
I said "try that in S-mode (not)" ...
Then he said ...
Then I said ...

Reactions: Axised

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94