Now it's time for an Extra Battery Thread

Reaction score
I'm Glad everyone is getting the P3's in their hands.... Finally
Now when are the batteries going to arrive? I hope to not only get the Extra, but two more as well.

This One battery does not cut it...
Need more air time! Now :)

Anyone know if they are going to ship in full? Or just the extra battery orders then the regular retail ones?

Reactions: Advexure
I plan to order 5 batteries as soon as I can. I have 6 with my p2v+ and it's perfect.

I plan to order 5 batteries as soon as I can. I have 6 with my p2v+ and it's perfect.

Really? 5 You have the experience maybe I should follow your view. I have the $ money so why 5 as a magic number? If you may.
What was the end rumor on them $159.00 I think.

Really? 5 You have the experience maybe I should follow your view. I have the $ money so why 5 as a magic number? If you may.

6 was about the limit of my wifi booster and tablet with out having to charge again haha.

I fly my bird every day since September when I bought my P2v+, It goes with me to work so I never want to be caught without some batteries.

3 is the magic number for me, or should I say, for my wife :)

$159 is the rumor and I would not be surprised as it's the same list price of the Inspire 1 batteries.

Also, other poster made a good point about tablet battery life and equating that to how many Phantom batteries you'll want. Too bad th tablet can't be charged while it's in use with the Phantom like with an external charging brick. I'm pretty sure most people will be cranking up their tablet brightness to full when in use which will suck down the tablet battery.

$159 is the rumor and I would not be surprised as it's the same list price of the Inspire 1 batteries.

Also, other poster made a good point about tablet battery life and equating that to how many Phantom batteries you'll want. Too bad th tablet can't be charged while it's in use with the Phantom like with an external charging brick. I'm pretty sure most people will be cranking up their tablet brightness to full when in use which will suck down the tablet battery.
I've found that simply adding a anti glare screen cover makes it 10x better. That made a world of a difference

My Nexus 7 II is doing better than expected in the sun, I do have to look hard at times. It charges in the Jeep fast for some weird reason. Plus I have two Portable Power Units for my Ham Radio's I can use. :)
Good news is my LG2 phone works so I'll have some backup in the Tablet area.
Sell the Wife... :)

Too bad th tablet can't be charged while it's in use with the Phantom like with an external charging brick. I'm pretty sure most people will be cranking up their tablet brightness to full when in use which will suck down the tablet battery.

Whenever is plugged into the controller is being charged, as all USB posts supply power.

Whenever is plugged into the controller is being charged, as all USB posts supply power.

You Are 100% Correct! My Nexus and my LG2 Went into charge mode :) Only if the TX is on.... See I never looked at that thanks for the heads up... So I am going to guess if the tablet is fully charged it won't pull to much from the TX.

It's only a trickle out of the controller, far less than what's required to compensate for what the tablet is doing while plugged in.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31