Not too happy with DJI support and repair service

I would forward that to their HQ and see what their boss has to say about it, let them know your a member on a popular Phantom forum and you have made others aware of your situation. ;)

I would forward that to their HQ and see what their boss has to say about it, let them know your a member on a popular Phantom forum and you have made others aware of your situation. ;)

They don't care, I have spoken to many people and they are exactly the same in the way they deal with you. I have been nothing but totally honest, I even gave them the link to the forum post I placed just to be open and honest. They don't care about how customers feel, they believe they have the best product and maybe they do but to deny genuine claims and lie about it stinks.

I would start putting posts on their Facebook page, that gets global attention.

Yup enough is enough, expose them at every opportunity, all the posts here regarding their after-sales should be collated into their own forum and let people watch it build up instead of getting buried in various posts/topics.

Let's see the video then, no chance of a CSC, was there? They seem to be be denying culpability very strenuously, so they are pretty sure of their case..

They said that it landed safely. I say it lost signal with the remote. I could see it hover then fall to the floor. They say it's pilot error crash.

I would gladly do that for an indipendant view.
If someone can msg me how to do it and who to send too I will gladly get it done.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl