Not Sure About This Upgrade Error Message.

Reaction score
I get this error message in DJI Pilot app. But if I remember correctly I did all the upgrades. I do remember, I think that the remote control upgrade was not necessary. Anyway have flown with this message several times and no problems. Anyone else have this issue?
FullSizeRender.jpg

If you're asking for help then include the details on the app & firmware you're working with.

Put the BIN file on a root of a usb thumb drive and insert it into the usb on the rc. Make sure you read the how to upgrade your RC. the latest (1.2.6 and 1.2.8) have an RC upgrade.

Your right sorry about the lack of info. It's a P3 P firmware 1.26. However, I did not upgrade the RC since I believe it was optional. And the firmware only applied to the bird. I have 1.20 upgrade for IOS. I looked at that upgrade again 1.20. and it mentioned something about a new feature where the RC could be upgraded thru the App. That's why this error message is strange.
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1436153520.605527.jpg

No, you need to update the RC with the same .bin file on a USB drive, inserted into the RC.

I get this error message in DJI Pilot app. But if I remember correctly I did all the upgrades. I do remember, I think that the remote control upgrade was not necessary. Anyway have flown with this message several times and no problems. Anyone else have this issue?View attachment 24011

I had this message not long after i upgraded the pilot app to 1.20, i only updated my rc firmware and main firmware the day earlier so i knew it didnt need updating. I switched everything off then turned it back on and it then stated my firmware was up to date. But if you havent upgraded your rc firmware do it immediately it takes 2 minutes!!

Thanks,
Upgraded the controller this morn. I purposely didn't upgrade the RC when I did the bird because I had read threads it wasn't necessary and probably wasn't since it flew fine without the upgrade.
Upgraded this AM and all worked well error message is gone. Next time I'll upgrade both regardless of what the threads state. Live and learn.

Hi, I'm getting this error too. I've flown ten times since I upgraded. Today, this error shows up and the Video Signal can't be found. This error is also accompanied by a "Desrialiazer Disconnected" error on my drone.

Hi, I'm getting this error too. I've flown ten times since I upgraded. Today, this error shows up and the Video Signal can't be found. This error is also accompanied by a "Desrialiazer Disconnected" error on my drone.
You should start your own thread for help.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik