Not getting long distances

Reaction score
Hi guys. Please can someone tell me what to do? Since i upgrade my last dgi 4 app my drone can't fly far nor high. For example, i set it to fly 2km far and lets say 80m high but my drone is only flying like 1km far and 40m high then it tells me maximum flight distance reached. How do i fix this.

I have exactly the same problem with my 2 week old P4P+ since the GO 4 app told me to upgrade my firmware, which I did. I'm now limited to 30m altitude and 50m distance, which is useless. It's DJI policy, according to their news item DJI Updates Process For Activating Software And Firmware Updates.
But their wording has me totally confused, surely I already have an "internet data connection" in order to log in to begin with. But in any case, it makes no difference. No matter what I set the H and D limits to, I'm still warned and confined to 30/50m. Am contacting DJI for clarification. Hope this helps ....

I have exactly the same problem with my 2 week old P4P+ since the GO 4 app told me to upgrade my firmware, which I did. I'm now limited to 30m altitude and 50m distance, which is useless. It's DJI policy, according to their news item DJI Updates Process For Activating Software And Firmware Updates.
But their wording has me totally confused, surely I already have an "internet data connection" in order to log in to begin with. But in any case, it makes no difference. No matter what I set the H and D limits to, I'm still warned and confined to 30/50m. Am contacting DJI for clarification. Hope this helps ....
Make sure the NFZ data is up to date. I had this same issue. I had to connect my P4P+ to a laptop and update with DJI Assistant 2 a couple of times. Worked ok after this.

Reloaded both aircraft and RC firmware as per the user manual, and after agreeing to GO 4 disclaimer popup, the problem is solved.
I'm no longer limited to 30/50 metres in actual flight or the simulator.
Thanks desert phantom ....

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl