Not Climbing during RTH (Failsafe)

Reaction score
The 20 meter climb during initiation of RTH is important to where and how I fly. For some reason this has recently stopped working. I went into the NAZA assistant and it shows 2 graphics...1= direct RTH at existing altitude and the decent, 2= Climb 20 meters, RTH and decent. Assistant won't allow me to choose the climb option.
Any help would be appreciated.

RAWONE said:
The 20 meter climb during initiation of RTH is important to where and how I fly. For some reason this has recently stopped working. I went into the NAZA assistant and it shows 2 graphics...1= direct RTH at existing altitude and the decent, 2= Climb 20 meters, RTH and decent. Assistant won't allow me to choose the climb option.

I'm not by my laptop with the NAZA Assitant on but if i recall that isn't a 'pick an option' part of the screen you are looking at. It is a description screen/diagram that tells you that if the phantom is below 20 meters it will climb up to 20m and then RTH. If it is above 20 metres it will simply RTH at the alt it is currently at.

Ijn either case the important thing to remember is that if you decide to manually go to RTH (via switch or TX off), first thrust up for a second or two (gaining plenty of height even if not in view) and then RTH it.

I could be wrong and will check 2moz but i think that is where your confusion is?

RAWONE said:

Are you sure this wasn't due to the fact that your battery was exhausted? If that is the case, the Phantom can't climb and will just land on its own- or drop from the sky if it is totally out of power.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj