Noob Alert - RAW pls :-)

Reaction score
Ive been following phantom/drone evolution for some time now. I'm very interested in taking arial photography. I don't have the budget for the Inspire product. I have been looking very closely at the phantom products. I need the images taken in RAW. Also I'm not a tech head, I have compared the specs to the P3P and P4 and it doesn't make to much sense to me. Can any one provide me with RAW files that have been taken in low light for P3P and P4, so I can play around with editing. Thank you in advance, I really appreciate.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Ive been following phantom/drone evolution for some time now. I'm very interested in taking arial photography. I don't have the budget for the Inspire product. I have been looking very closely at the phantom products. I need the images taken in RAW. Also I'm not a tech head, I have compared the specs to the P3P and P4 and it doesn't make to much sense to me. Can any one provide me with RAW files that have been taken in low light for P3P and P4, so I can play around with editing. Thank you in advance, I really appreciate.

I have a couple of high contrast shots I did today. Landscapes mainly

I see that this is a couple of weeks old. I will take a few shots at dusk today, if you still need it. I have a Phantom 4. I am still learning the tricks. I will use any excuse to play with the drone! :)

I don't have one handy...but P4 pictures are far superior than P3P. I have both. IMO, sharpness and colors range are at least 30% better, no doubt. Since I have the P4, I don't do sharpness adjustment in PS CC.

Reactions: bigmike52
JWH, I would b very much interested in ur dusk photos. As, I'm hoping to purchase a p4. Random question guys, has any one heard when or if they r going to bring out the p5. Ive noticed in other threads there has been alot of comments about the Mav vs P4 camera on which is better. I thought it might easier just to wait for the P5;-).

I don't have one handy...but P4 pictures are far superior than P3P. I have both. IMO, sharpness and colors range are at least 30% better, no doubt. Since I have the P4, I don't do sharpness adjustment in PS CC.

Thanks, I was also semi wondering that. With eBay shopping I've noticed p3p is quite cheap compared to the newer birds. Making it tempting to purchase.

JWH, I would b very much interested in ur dusk photos. As, I'm hoping to purchase a p4. Random question guys, has any one heard when or if they r going to bring out the p5. Ive noticed in other threads there has been alot of comments about the Mav vs P4 camera on which is better. I thought it might easier just to wait for the P5;-).

I will launch straight up from my driveway and take a few shots panning around the neighborhood, then straight down. It is almost dusk, so I will launch in a little bit.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akinproplumbing