Noise Question

Reaction score
I just received the replacement for my Phantom 4 Pro. I was struck by how much more noise this particular Pro made in relation to my Phantom 4 drone. Has anyone else noticed this? The reason I ask is that i found out how complicated the return process can be (seeing that the advertised 1-2 week return process turned out to be a solid 3 weeks, with little or no communication from DJI).
Thank you in advance

If you are talking about the cooling fan, I was a bit concerned at first. But either it got better or I got used to it, I hardly notice it now.

I just received the replacement for my Phantom 4 Pro. I was struck by how much more noise this particular Pro made in relation to my Phantom 4 drone. Has anyone else noticed this? The reason I ask is that i found out how complicated the return process can be (seeing that the advertised 1-2 week return process turned out to be a solid 3 weeks, with little or no communication from DJI).
Thank you in advance
Your talking about motors and props in general right? I had 2 P4's Jim. And I think they were really close to the same while just hovering. But the P4P has been juiced in P mode to go 30mph now and it seems to be a little louder in wind and stopping and starting in general. Might just be this added boost of power in P mode. But I think they are close.

Your talking about motors and props in general right? I had 2 P4's Jim. And I think they were really close to the same while just hovering. But the P4P has been juiced in P mode to go 30mph now and it seems to be a little louder in wind and stopping and starting in general. Might just be this added boost of power in P mode. But I think they are close.
Thank you for your reply. I have a Phantom 4 and love it. I just noticed yesterday when i first flew my new 4 Pro that it just sounded a lot louder than the 4. I need to get it out today and look further into it. It just souded louder and had more metallic noise like from the motors themselves. I'll report back. Thanks again. You don't know how much I gain from belonging to this forum.

Reactions: KevMo Photog
Thank you for your reply. I have a Phantom 4 and love it. I just noticed yesterday when i first flew my new 4 Pro that it just sounded a lot louder than the 4. I need to get it out today and look further into it. It just souded louder and had more metallic noise like from the motors themselves. I'll report back. Thanks again. You don't know how much I gain from belonging to this forum.
Yeah let me know as I have not noticed it that much louder than my 2 P4's. And I agree this forum has been great for helping with Phantom issues. There is a lot to one of these birds and knowing it all can def help in your end results!

Yeah let me know as I have not noticed it that much louder than my 2 P4's. And I agree this forum has been great for helping with Phantom issues. There is a lot to one of these birds and knowing it all can def help in your end results!
I hate to admit it, but they're both about the same noise level. Now, I'll go one step beyond and tell you I just got hearing aids. Oh well! Thanks for your response, though.

Reactions: KevMo Photog
I hate to admit it, but they're both about the same noise level. Now, I'll go one step beyond and tell you I just got hearing aids. Oh well! Thanks for your response, though.
LOL! Well there you go Jim. You know those hearing aids are working fine!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dlr11164