No Visual Transmission

Reaction score
Took first flight ever with new Pro 4. Got a message "no visual transmission signal". Also in red "gimbal disconnected". What do I do? Did firmware update with Assistant 2 on drone and it fixed the problem, but today back to the same message. Tried to update controller with Go 4, but don't know how to make it search for updates. Controller thinks it is already updated. Suggestions.

Last edited:
Did firmware update on drone with Assistant 2 and the camera worked fine for one flight. Now back to same problem. Do I need to update the controller? DJI Go 4 thinks it is already updated. Is there any way I can make it search for upgrades?

Last edited:
I would contact DJI, and open a case. It does sound like there is a problem in the video system, camera or gimbal. Not sure why a firmware update makes the problem go away.

Djigo4 as you point out will check firmware on controller and drone when you first connect and bring the app up. If the controller shows up to date, not sure what to do there.

The manual mentions how to update the controller via Assistant 2, you might check that to see if that makes any difference. Starts on page 65 in appendix.

But sounds like the Drone needs to go back to DJI due to the visual errors.

Paul Caldwell

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thedrinklabsus