No Video transmission to tablet.

Reaction score
Hello All; My names "WillyDrone" , I have not been here for some time and currently own a PH4 Advanced and PH4 Standard. I have been flying for a couple of years with the advanced, and only recently purchased the PH4 Std. I am having some problems with it and would appreciate some help to get it going.
Thanks.
Bill.

Reactions: dronesky
Try a different cable.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .?

Hello All; My names "WillyDrone" , I have not been here for some time and currently own a PH4 Advanced and PH4 Standard. I have been flying for a couple of years with the advanced, and only recently purchased the PH4 Std. I am having some problems with it and would appreciate some help to get it going.
Thanks.
Bill.
Bit more info might help,,what's it doin or not doin,

No telemetry? No anything? All other connections working, like gimble and startup? Linked? More info please.

Try a different cable.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .?
Thank You dirkclod ; I have tried new cables with no change. also there is no sign of damage to the drone or controller package other then the dead battery that shows no life/lights and will not charge. The drone had not seen any use for at least a year or more. I have found this topic on say YouTube etc but nothing has fixed the problem. The drone works fine with a Ph4 battery I purchased flies well takes Video and still's and shows the screen , just no transmission to my Android tablet which works fine with my P4 Advanced.
Hi ianzone : The drone was purchased used and had not seen any use for over a year or more. The battery is dead and will not charge so I used a Ph 4 battery I purchased which fired the drone up no problem. Of course it asked for a firmware update which I did with no problem ,but on start up it showed the normal fly screen but No video. So finally I decided to try it out by flying it close and watching it. The drone takes off flies normal but again no transmission to tablet. I operated the video and took some stills by watching the camera / gimbal move. On landing and checking the micro SD card from drone all was
No telemetry? No anything? All other connections working, like gimble and startup? Linked? More info please.
Hi Capt KO : The drone was purchased used and had not seen any use for over a year or more. The battery is dead and will not charge so I used a Ph 4 battery I purchased which fired the drone up no problem. Of course it asked for a firmware update which I did with no problem ,but on start up it showed the normal fly screen but No video. So finally I decided to try it out by flying it close and watching it. The drone takes off flies normal but again no transmission to tablet. I operated the video and took some stills by watching the camera / gimbal move. On landing and checking the micro SD card from drone all was well and had recorded video and stills.

You wrote you did a firmware update on the AC. Check in the GO4 app which firmware versions you have in the AC and the RC and read the Release notes, it mentions unstable video-link in some occasions.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dosserdd