No Start

Reaction score
Hi I just finally sold our home and have moved in with my mother-in-law to take care of her, she has cancer,when I went to fly my Drone I couldn't get it to start,could the move have something to do with this. I only moved about 7 miles in distances,just wondering if that could be the problem. Any idea's would be appreciated, Thanks to everyone.

Hi I just finally sold our home and have moved in with my mother-in-law to take care of her, she has cancer,when I went to fly my Drone I couldn't get it to start,could the move have something to do with this. I only moved about 7 miles in distances,just wondering if that could be the problem. Any idea's would be appreciated, Thanks to everyone.
P3S drones are ready to fly anywhere. It's something other than your location. Define "start" for us. Won't power up? Powers up but no control?

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: JoBe
Is your new house in a no fly zone?

Reactions: Capt KO
What model DJI product are you trying to fly? Most of the newer models have a geofencing algorithm that prevents the motor even starting if you are within a mile of a Class C or B airport.

Reactions: JoBe
he ghosted us even tho he was on here yeaterday afternoon. :-(
if we never here from u again, we hope ur mom in law is ok. :)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20