No Record of My Flight

Reaction score
There is no record of a flight I made today in the GO4 app. I made 5 flights - 4 with Litchi and one with GO4. Two flights were made on my P3S and 3 on my Spark. All were in Litchi except for one of the 3 Spark flights which was done in GO4. Litchi automatically syncs my flights to Airdata whereas with GO4 I usually manually sync then use the Airdata HD sync app to get them to Airdata. The GO4 flight is not syncing. I have tried syncing with aircraft on and n off without any success. In GO4 the flight does not appear in the flight list and likewise does not appear in Airdata. I have tried clearing local flight records from my iPhone then resyncing but it still does not appear in the GO4 app flight list nor in Airdata.

What is going on? Never had this problem before. Is there a way to manually load the flight data into Airdata?

Any help appreciated.

Is there a way to manually load the flight data into Airdata?
Yes, that's the way it used to be done all the time. I have long since stopped using it. It just doesn't provide enough information for me anyway. It's fairly easy to do as I recall.

Yes, that's the way it used to be done all the time. I have long since stopped using it. It just doesn't provide enough information for me anyway. It's fairly easy to do as I recall.
Thanks for your reply. I use Airdata to keep track of all my flights on both drones. I use Litchi 99% of the time so none of those flights get loaded into the DJI GO app and I also make notes on each flight (Launch site, types of photos taken and whether or not I shot video. I also note settings I may have experimented with.

Downloaded my logs off of GO4 and there is NO log file for todays flight. Last GO app flight was from yesterday, none for today. What next? I know I flew that flight, I used all 3 of my Spark batteries.

In the Flight Records folder there is another folder with .DAT files. There are 5 entries for today. Would those correspond to my 5 flights (4 Litchi, 1 GO)? If so the 3rd one should be my GO flight.

I was trying out Hangar app. for the first time. I closed my go 4 app. by accident and not sure what all I was doing. Anyway I turned off my rc and turned it back on to get reconnected. I did that 3 times. I reconnect every time. I only had the first flight logged. It only lasted 4 minuets. So, what happened to the other flights? I was flying till low battery warning.

Hangar works greats. Good 360 pictures and I see no seam.

Just tried converting the FLYDAT file to csv using DatCon and then uploading to Airdata and it doesn't work.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT