No image transmission

Reaction score

Just got a drone for Christmas and I crashed it into a tree today. The gimbal was bent but I managed to bend it back so that it could calibrate. The gimbal does seam to be working now but not the camera. Right after the crash the camera did work for like 2 seconds and then stopped working. The small gimbal led is flashing red. Would the camera have anything to do with that bent piece in the picture or is it snow that ruined it? The camera is working because I can take pictures on it and view them on the sd card.

Thanks

Quick update the gimbals light is now green but still no image. The lights in the back are flashing green and red.

Last edited:
Gimbal is a very delicate piece of the entire assembly, anything can go wrong if it hits an object or meets with a crash. Check all cables and connections. black ribbon cables are used to control movements of three motors where as tho grey cables are used to power and process camera electronics and images.

If the lights are flashing Green and Red alternatively, it means you need to do IMU calibration again on a leveled surface.

Now the gimbal is flashing red again, not sure if that is because I took the sd out but still no transmission signal. Do you think I should just buy a new gimbal?

I just took it out to the backyard and it flew around no problem it's just the image transmission. I can move the gimbal, and take pictures onto an sd card no problem.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic