No fly zone enforcement at airports

they should if you want to fly by a airport then you should get your drone shot down

if signal is jammed its just going to land right where its at

showed one that takes it over and lands it

Interesting.

I agree - flying around airports, USCG stations & hospitals (I'm sure there are few others) should be a no-no and actions SHOULD be taken to handle the situation.

Still waiting for someone to fly a phantom 3 over area 51 and upload the video from said flight.. just to - see lol

Interesting.

I agree - flying around airports, USCG stations & hospitals (I'm sure there are few others) should be a no-no and actions SHOULD be taken to handle the situation.

Still waiting for someone to fly a phantom 3 over area 51 and upload the video from said flight.. just to - see lol
area 51 has a sign posted now no drones

Maybe with a designated path but I think they can get shot down if they do :) I'm too far away to test it :D

Still waiting for someone to fly a phantom 3 over area 51 just to - see lol

men in black.gif

area 51 has a sign posted now no drones

Yes they do.

The bird would most likely be a total loss.. but flip side you'd have the low resolution recording on the tablet to use. Wouldn't be high def but it'd be better than nothing :)

I'm thinking setup a pre-set flight plan. Fly over to Area 51, fly around circle for a quick bit then jet off to a pre-set location off base to land/crash at. Would probably need a few cover vehicles in the area to scramble the who has what (otherwise one car parked near by - he must be the drone operator). If the drone DOES make its rounds around the base without getting shot down then bam! Pickup the bird at a later date :)

I'd probably also hook up a cheap gopro to the bird. In case you COULD get the bird off base before being taken down as you could have better video to obtain.

Just to toss ideas.

Yes they do.

The bird would most likely be a total loss.. but flip side you'd have the low resolution recording on the tablet to use. Wouldn't be high def but it'd be better than nothing :)

I'm thinking setup a pre-set flight plan. Fly over to Area 51, fly around circle for a quick bit then jet off to a pre-set location off base to land/crash at. Would probably need a few cover vehicles in the area to scramble the who has what (otherwise one car parked near by - he must be the drone operator). If the drone DOES make its rounds around the base without getting shot down then bam! Pickup the bird at a later date :)

I'd probably also hook up a cheap gopro to the bird. In case you COULD get the bird off base before being taken down as you could have better video to obtain.

Just to toss ideas.
I don't think you could fly it any where close boom that fast it would be destroyed

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94